I'm a Cowboy: Western Shooter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a Cowboy: Western Shooter

Hi all. Most people who create video games for a living will tell you that the game development process is never as easy as one-two-three. Now i work on Western Game «I'm a Cowboy: Western Shooter» Any comments about the game, graphic style and tips for organizing gameplay would be very welcome. If you can help me test it I would be very grateful. Write to me) I used the tips in this article https://innovecs.com/blog/game-development-process/ to develop a cool game.

I'm a cowboy: Western Shooter is a hardcore top-down shooter with an indescribable wild west atmosphere.

Each skirmish can be your last, either you or he is at stake. You need a great reaction to defeat your enemies.

KEY FEATURES:

Unique graphic style;

Adrenaline gameplay;

Hardcore shootouts; etc.

We're interested in gathering data on which devices are currently compatible with this work. As you experiment with World Wind Android on your devices, please post the results in this thread: basketball legends

Comment

I have long wanted to know something about popular events in Europe. The thing is, I want to visit France and the UK next year. Thanks to this article, I know exactly where I'll start.

Comment

Yes it's a good game. I would like to ask if anyone has played Spider Solitaire 2 Suit? Spider Solitaire 2 Suit is a pretty cool online card game I just found

Comment

Working...
        X