1) Motrola Atrix
    2) 2.3.4 and 2.3.7
    3) Works

1) Motrola Xoom
    2) 4.0.3
    3) Works

1) Motrola DROIDX
    2) 2.3.4
    3) Does not work. Built and deployed "SimplestPossibleExample", globe did not display when app opened. Tried zooming, rotating, etc... globe still didn't display.

1) Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0
    2) N/A - device is currently bricked, but not because of worldwind! :-)
    3) Does not work. Same problem as Motrola DROIDX.

Comment

1) HTC Evo 4G LTE
      2) 4.0.4
      3) Does not work. Downloaded the World Wind Example and ran it. In the paths example I can see the paths, but the globe does not show. When I hit the BACK button to return the to the previous screen I can see a black globe with no imagery.

Comment

Device Compatibility

1) The device make and model : Nexus One
        2) The Android OS version: 2.3.4
        3) Whether or not World Wind Android works on your device. QGlobe: Yes, but slow, WWAndroid: No, blank screen

Comment

1) The device make and model : Toshiba Excite AT10-A-104
          2) The Android OS version: 4.2.something
          3) Whether or not World Wind Android works on your device. QGlobe: yes but green lines visible on tile borders, WorldDroid: yes but no coordinates in status bar (always "off globe")

Comment

1) ASUS Transformer TF701F (runs the Tegra 4 chipset)
            2) Android 4.4.2
            3) Works!

1) Nexus 10
            2) Android 4.4.2
            3) Globe will show and not flicker IF I used PNGs instead of .dds in the BMNGWMSLayer.xml. Lines will not work.

1) Galaxy Note 3
            2) Android 4.x
            3) Like Nexus 10, Globe will show and not flicker IF I used PNGs instead of .dds in the BMNGWMSLayer.xml. Lines will not work.

Comment

Hi,
              I would like to try wwj for the android and was wondering where I get the apk file (executable for the android) and also where can I get the source in a zip with instructions for the build? I want to try getting it compiling on Android studio so I know there may be a bit of work involved.

Thanks,
              -Tony

Comment

Hi All,
                I found the latest build with instructions:
                http://builds.worldwind.arc.nasa.gov...ease-daily.asp

Now just need to see if the apk is mentioned in there so I can try it on my android phone and tablet.

Regards,
                -tony

Comment

You may want to take a look at these open source extensions of World Wind Android
                  http://www.trilogis.it/eLocust3D/
                  https://github.com/TrilogisIT/WorldW...ree/fao-master

Comment

Thanks Patrick the demo video was awesome! I will look more at the sample demo and source.

-Tony

Comment

Hello all, I'm searching an app for Android device from the last 3 days. Actually I need an app which can deliver me the exact location of my wife even when her internet is off. This is because I doubt my wife just slept with someone else. With internet on there may be some apps which are useful. But I need an app with internet-off working. Do anyone know such app?

Comment

Working...
                      X