Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Web Developer proficient in Java, HTML, css

Hi everyone,

a start-up in Turkey that I work for is in need of a web developer proficient in Java to improve upon an existing website. Here is the job ad:

Passionate Coder Wanted (Istanbul, Turkey)

Must have: Java (esp. Servlets, JDO), HTML, CSS

Nice to have: GWT, JavaScript,

Really nice to have: Amazon Web Services knowledge

Coder will work under the supervision of a more senior developer in order to release a number of new functionalities within an existing online project.

You can find the original Craigslist ad here:
    http://istanbul.en.craigslist.com.tr...020129538.html

If anybody is interested, we would be thrilled to hear from you. You can either contact me directly via email or reach us through the craigslist ad.

Thanks for your time and attention.
    Best,
    Nick

A u need just a Java developer or World Wind Java developer?

Comment

Hi,

thanks for getting back to me. We need a Java Developer with the above mentioned credentials. I'm very ignorant when it comes to the topic so I didn't know there was a difference between Java and World Wind Java.

Are you interested?

Cheers,
      Nick

Comment

Good day ...

I have been interested, but I'm not very good with English but I turn around, because my wife is interpret and translate what I need, and I communicate using google translator.

Think this would be a problem?

Thank you and I look back.

Comment

Really nice to have: Amazon Web Services knowledge. Coder will work under the supervision of a more senior developer in order to release a number of new functionalities within an existing online project.?
          GuL

Comment

I am interested to this job!!

Comment

Originally posted by nschaeferhoff View Post
              Hi,

thanks for getting back to me. We need a Java Developer with the above mentioned credentials. I'm very ignorant when it comes to the topic so I didn't know there was a difference between Java and World Wind Java.

Are you interested?

Cheers,
              Nick
              I'm also interested in this job offer, but this thread is too old, maybe everything's changed.
              Last edited by Ashly; 05-13-2016, 12:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
              X