Create new modifiers and tactical graphics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Create new modifiers and tactical graphics

Good morning, I recently started working with the WorldWind symbology and I have several questions about it.
    1. Is it possible to create new modifiers to use within tactical symbols?
    2. Where can I find more documentation about creating tactical graphics? I have not yet been able to understand what is the method or the way to create them, the application and the standard is very complete, but the documentation is very little.

I would appreciate any possible help, I have been researching and looking for my own ways to answer these questions, thank you.

Originally posted by Alejandra_Gallego View Post
    Good morning, I recently started working with the WorldWind symbology and I have several questions about it.
    1. Is it possible to create new modifiers to use within tactical symbols?
    2. Where can I find more documentation about creating tactical graphics? I have not ometv Chatroulette yet been able to understand what is the method or the way to create them, the application and the standard is very complete, but the documentation is very little.

I would appreciate any possible help, I have been researching and looking for my own ways to answer these questions, thank you.

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Comment

Yes, it is possible to create these graphics. For this, you must have the knowledge of the designing. But if you need any help with the font designs in your graphic designing then you can visit https://masterbundles.com/graphics/. Here on this website, you will find the font designs in graphic quality that suit you best.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressita46 View Post
        Yes, it is possible to create these graphics. For this, you must have the knowledge of the designing. But if you need any help with the font designs in your graphic designing then you can visit https://masterbundles.com/graphics/. Here on this gb whatsapp website, you will find the font designs in graphic quality that suit you best.
        Thanks for the help to create these graphics and my problem got solved by visiting this url which you have shared here.
        Last edited by sammyadam; 11-06-2023, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X