Add airplane icon to WWJ

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Add airplane icon to WWJ

Hi, I'm trying to add an airplane icon to my java app using NASA Worldwind. I tried looking at several of the classes but i have been unable to get this part done. Does anybody know how to accomplish this? Thanks

If you want to use the MIL-STD-2525 icons, take a look at the TacticalSymbols.java for examples:
    https://github.com/nasa/World-Wind-J...alSymbols.java

Be sure to check out the Offline Use of these symbols at the very bottom of the following site, since WorldWind is going offline :
    https://worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/java/...tical-symbols/

Comment

I wanted to add an icon like this. How could I get this accomplished? Since the servers will be offline i want to use custom icons of airplanes.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi Brasa,
        These are not icons but rather small models... You may use KML/Collada capabilities of WWJ to achieve that.

Comment

Thanks. I was able to finally get the icon on the map now. Now im working on keeping the 2 icons in field of view and also to have the airplane icon move according to the GPS coordinate updates.

Comment

Good ! I think these two topics are covered already by examples or forum questions. Fell free to put a screen-dump when youre done !

Comment

Here it is
              Attached Files

Comment

Now when i try to add the line between the marker on the ground and the airplane icon its not really centered on it. I'm trying to figure out how to add the line so it is always centered on teh both icons. Does anybody know how to accomplish that? Thanks
                Attached Files

Comment

PDF metadata remover software is used to remove the hidden text and file attachments that your PDF file might contain. This information may reveal your personal information in case you want to share such a PDF document with online pdf converter. The main functions of this software are to delete hidden text, URL and metadata as well as remove deprecated encoding types.

Comment

In addition to adding the plane icon, I suggest that there should be an icon krunker for each area on the map. tetris unblocked

Comment

Thanks for sharing such information with us due to which my several lolbeans concepts have been cleared. fnf

Comment

Working...
                      X