Need advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice

Does anyone know how to add his track to apple music? My friends and I recently recorded several songs in a recording studio and now I donít know how we can move our group further.

I recently read on one site about different ways to promote iTunes. There were a lot of advice and recommendations, but I realized that first of all you need high-quality content, in your case it's good music and interesting lyrics. Secondly, you can find different SMM strategies for iTunes, for example, I know that one of them includes the purchase of this service https://smoservice.net/itunes/applemusic/ . The third point in your plan should be the promotion of your group in local bars where there is live music and the creation of a YouTube channel. It seems to me that thanks to social networks, now everyone has a chance to become popular.

Comment

Great post, a lot of stuff in here i didn't know about. Thank you for sharing this service with me. It really can be a good solution in my situation. I think I will take advantage of your recommendation.

Comment

Working...
      X