No announcement yet.

Forthcoming 0.3.0 release

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to say 'bravo', there was a true work on global performances !
    I'm also pleased to see shapes on the "Evil 180°" ! Integration of Patrick code is very interesting too and now Icons are BEHIND his tool layers . We are experimenting some troubles with WMS and CountryBoundariesLayer doesn't work but I'm sure there will be a solution. Applets are more stable and it seems memory leaks are gone.

So like we will say in French... "Chapeau bas".
    -Stephane Maldini- Thales Alenia Space, GMES program, Toulouse, France-

Comment

Thanks. I'd appreciate a description of your troubles with WMS and country boundaries. These are supposed to work, although we've had some problems with missing segments in the boundaries.

Comment

Boundaries are simply not displayed, maybe server is overloaded.
        WMS problem is described in Vashj post ( http://forum.worldwindcentral.com/sh...ad.php?p=46646 ).

Again, good game for the work tag ^^

"Sincères salutations"

Comment

If you tried using the boundaries layer prior to this release, you might have bad tiles cached. Try removing the PoliticalBoundaries directory from your World Wind Cache. Normally this shouldn't be necessary, but we neglected to put an expiration date in the layer for the latest release. Please let me know if this clears up the problem.

Comment

Ok I will test that tomorrow, but I think you are right ^^ Thx Tag !

Comment

Working...
            X