Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Java virtual machine launcher error java exception has occurred in worldwind project

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java virtual machine launcher error java exception has occurred in worldwind project

Hi all,

I have recently started using WorldWind and wanted to just have a grasp on the subject.
    So i imported the NASAWorldWind/WorldWindJava to my eclipse, just to see example run in java.
    But i am getting the error of Java virtual machine launcher, as soon i run it and in my console log it is showing

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.Error: Unresolved compilation problem:

at gov.nasa.worldwind.Configuration.isMacOS (Configuration.java:564)
    at gov.nasa.worldwindx.examples.Application Template.<clinit>(ApplicationTemplate.ja va:277)

I have tried everything,
    -> increasing the amount of system memory allocated to the Java virtual machine by setting an environment variable
    -> Re-install JDK 11
    -> Add External JAR

But none seems to work for me.

I am just trying to run the ApplicationTemplate in example but its not even launching up the application.

I am experiencing the same. First error appeared to be that it was using the wrong Xerces implementation for DocumentBuilderFactoryImpl (failing on creating the Configuration object when calling isMacOS) - after specifying the correct Xerces implementation, it fails trying to load config/worldwind.xml when it tries to convert that string to a URL with a malformed URL exception. I'll post back if I figure it out.

Comment

Working...
    X