Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project BufferedImage from camera pos+orientation using quaternion from IMU

Hello,
    I have created a device using Raspberry PI + Arduino + GPS + Lidar-lite V3 + IMU + Web camera that captures a series of images( BufferedImage ) + quaternion from IMU (orientation of web camera). I want to put these images in WorldWind to view them. The Java Object will contain the lat-lon-alt +quat + image +distance in cm to object in center of image. If I want to show these images and orientate them correctly in world wind how would I go about doing that? I basically want to use the data to orientate WorldWind camera ( view ) to match the real cameras position in space and project the image into the view. Is this even possible to do with the WWJ?

"The proof unlocked in government court affirms that Navient's practices that additional billions of dollars of obligation to battling borrowers exuded from the top echelon of the organization," Seth Frotman, official executive of the Student Borrower navient lawsuit Protection Center, disclosed to The Washington Post. "The opportunity has arrived for policymakers to concede this current organization's practices are savage and degenerate it ought not be given a solitary extra citizen dollar."

Comment

Working...
    X