Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Locally Host and Load Open Street Map Vector Data

Hello,

I have Open Street Map vector data that I downloaded from the following site (https://openmaptiles.org). The download is a .mbtiles file which contains vector data (in .pbf format) for the Open Street Map zoom levels 0-14.

I am looking for a way to host this data on a local server and load the map data into WorldWind as a tiled layer.

What would be the best way to accomplish this task?

Preferably, I would like to find some type of map server solution I can set up that will allow me to use the .mbtiles file as-is (to save storage space...as the .mbtiles file itself is approximately 52GB...but storage space is not an issue if this cannot be accomplished) and provide access to it in a way that WorldWind can load it and create a tiled layer.

Since the vector data cannot be converted to images, is there a way to create a layer similar to the WMSTiledImageLayer, but with vector data?

Any help or advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

(As a note, the server I want to host on is a Linux (RHEL6) server)

A format is a Homepage shape, form, or example business card design templates utilized as a manual for making something. Here are a few cases:

A ruler is a format when used to draw a straight line.

A record in which the standard Printable BMI Table opening and shutting parts are as of now filled in is a layout that you can duplicate and after that fill in the variable parts.

An overlay that you put on Invoice Template PDF Download your PC console disclosing to you exceptional key Article blends for a specific application is a layout for choosing the privilege keys to press.

Flowcharting layouts (not utilized much now) enable web address developers to link draw flowcharts or rationale successions in readiness for official website composing the code.

Comment

Working...
    X