Shapes are always displayed on top of images

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shapes are always displayed on top of images

I have a couple of layers added to the layerlist of WorldWindowGLJPanel. Some of them are RenderableLayer which contain shapes and some of them are BasicTiledImageLayer containing raster images. (One layer contains one object). The problem is when i change the order of layers with layermanager panel, only the order of objects that have the same type of layer changes and shapes are always displayed on top of images no matter which order they have. Is there a way to correct this?

I think this is a known bug: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/3...ctical-symbols

Comment

Might try SurfaceImage if you want that behavior.

Comment

To handle big images tiling property of WW should be used which is supported by BasicTiledImageLayer. Besides, SurfaceImage has the same ordering problem.

Comment

Maybe this is a WorldWindowGLJPanel issue? Just trying to help. When I run gov.nasa.worldwindx.examples.SurfaceImag es, which uses WorldWindowGLCanvas, I seem to get correct results when I move the SurfaceImages layer above blue marble in the layer list

Comment

Hi j1v, i appreciate your help. Thank you. In the example, you suggest, there is no renderablelayer contaning shape. If you add this layer to example, i think you can see the problem.

Comment

OK - got it. I misunderstood your original post --- I think I read it too fast.

Comment

Working...
              X