X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skankort Denmark

Hello!

Im very new to this.

I have got problem with the Skankort Denmark, it starts up but it shows Blue Marble May 2004 and not Skankort Denmark, out to the left of the window is Skankort Denmark marked with a check. ( See picture )

Please help :-)

Regards

Gert
    Attached Files

What if you zoom down ? AFAIR, it is on online example to demonstrate high resolution area and elevations. But it is not meant to be seen from the moon, and even with the checkbox selected, you have to go through the altitudes thresholds (min and max) in order to have the layer activated (actually displayed). It may be possible to change these thresolds by the way (programmatically or in the xml layer file)
    Welcome to the forum.

Comment

You're right, normally you should see the layer at this altitude, as it is shown in the online example,
      http://worldwindserver.net/java/2.0....rtDenmark.jnlp
      Unless you've changed the thresholds, all i can advise is check the output messages to see if you have access error, security errors or whatever.
      Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by frenchy View Post
        You're right, normally you should see the layer at this altitude, as it is shown in the online example,
        http://worldwindserver.net/java/2.0....rtDenmark.jnlp
        Unless you've changed the thresholds, all i can advise is check the output messages to see if you have access error, security errors or whatever.
        Cheers.
        As i wrote im pretty new at this :-) where can i see "output messages"? i havent changed anything, the file works great at my friends computer, but at my computer or my wifes it dosent.

thx for reply :-)

Comment

I think we should both wait for an official NASA response because when zooming on the central place say "Arhus" harbor, the layer tiles come and go in a strange way. But keeping zooming and tilting the view, buildings start to appear (okay they look like Hobbit's houses, but that's an artifact :-). Also be aware that this kind of data is huge and can fill rapidly your data disk (and not your friend's maybe). I did not played a lot with this example, although it is interesting.

Comment

Like every other culture, the Danes have their own unique perspective on life, that sometimes can come as a stumbling block to foreigners living in Denmark and trying to adapt Burger King Feedback
            Last edited by manuel08; 06-27-2019, 11:10 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X