SpeedyPaper.com Review

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SpeedyPaper.com Review

Agent photos and names displayed on live chat are likely fakes. I've seen many complaints about incompetent customer support and unreliable responses. SpeedyPaper.com papers and quality service were the issues I found.

SpeedyPaper surely has many advantages for customers. Some of these are very beneficial. However, speedypaper reviews have shown me many disadvantages that I can't ignore. You can read my Speedypaper Review to learn more.

Services Review

In making the decision on which company you will use, it is important to compile a list. Since it only includes the most common papers you will receive throughout your studies, this list is neither good or bad.

If professors assign you a less well-known assignment or your academic field requires more specific reports and papers than those listed, you'll need to search for another company.

SpeedyPaper.com is a solid choice overall. However, it's far from the best choice you can make if your goal is to use SpeedyPaper.com for a variety of assignments and regular writing services.

Prices Review

Surprise, I found the prices to be very reasonable. This page is only accessible from the Speedy Paper homepage. Make sure you scroll down to access it.

The page contains a complete table with prices according to academic level and deadline. The prices for the lowest academic levels are the cheapest. They start at just $9 for highschool students. As deadlines approach, this price rises. In addition, the academic level of the students increases. For urgent admission assistance that lasts only six hours, $88 becomes necessary.

Six hours is the shortest deadline that you can order your paper. And interestingly, this deadline also applies to PhD students. This is highly unlikely, as the company seems to give students the option to order the longest and most complex papers within six hours. However, other companies limit this deadline to no more than a day.

I didn't want to let this ruin the impression I had of Speedypaper. Instead, I sent the Speedypaper review paper that I ordered to show what kind of quality I can expect from Speedypaper's writers. Next came the task of checking for any discounts or special offers. This was the hardest part, as Speedypaper's discounts are some of the worst I've ever seen.

Although the prices are expensive, many companies offer customers special deals if they return to purchase more papers. They don't have bulk order discounts on speedypaper.com. The website rarely offers a limited-time discount code, so you can't add a discount code.

Speedy Paper is currently offering a 7% discount, but it's only available to new customers.

Qualitative Content

While I waited for the essay to arrive, this was the perfect time to look over all of the details and to read Speedy Paper reviews by customers. I was able finally to answer all of the questions that we had since I had seen the prices and unusual deadline options.

As I suspected the low prices were indicative of low quality paper. The company failed to meet deadlines and my requirements despite a nice service list. This is not all. The writing was awful considering the academic level.

Customer Support Agents

This made me contact customer service and ask them to explain why this happened. The paper was not written according to my instructions.

I knew right away that the customer support representatives were bots. I was able to get the answers instantly from a bot.

Final Thoughts

SpeedyPaper.com's reputation suffers from three things: a lack of real customer service 24/7, low paper quality, and no discounts. I don't think the company has the ability to deliver high quality papers or services without these.
Working...
X