output

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• output

I trying to work out if WW is appropriate to my needs. Let's say I centre the view on Moscow, Russia, at a zoom level that will have Warsaw at left edge, the Caucasus at the bottom edge, the Urals at right edge, and maybe part of the Arctic Sea at the top edge (at least Arkhangelsk). OK, I hope not mistaken in believing that one can take a screenshot of this scene, and save it to file.

But this limits you to the size of your window (or screen). What if I wanted to produce a "screenshot" that was twice the size of my screen (on each axis, so 4 times the area). In other words, can I create and save screenshots of views that are larger than my screen?

Try the BigScreenshot plugin - it does 2x and 3x:
    http://forum.worldwindcentral.com/sh...eenshot+plugin
    My World Wind Java Blog & WW.net Plugins page

Comment

there is also the tilerender plugin, but it needs fixing for 1.4 http://www.worldwindcentral.com/wiki/Tile_Render
      Bull_[UK]

Comment

Thanks for the information.

Comment

Actually there are two options for capturing images, they can be captured by screenshots or the class composeImageForSector.

If you really want to capture the image for screenshots before you need to position the image in the size you want.

If you want to save the image as a jpeg or png look at composeImageForSector method.

Forgive the mistakes in English, you do not know the language, then use the translator.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by diogogama View Post
            Actually there are two options for capturing images, they can be captured by screenshots or the class composeImageForSector.

If you really want to capture the image for screenshots before you need to position the image in the size you want.

If you want to save the image as a jpeg or png look at kodi composeImageForSector method.

Forgive the mistakes in English, you do not know the language, then use the translator.

Hope this helps.
            Interesting stuff to read. Keep it up.

Comment

Thansk for sharing this informative content for us. depression test
              Test your depression in 2 minutes and get result. After depression test you will know how to solve it and live happy.

Comment

Working...
              X