NASA WORLD WIND problem z połączeniem z serwerem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NASA WORLD WIND problem z połączeniem z serwerem

Niedawno sciągnąłem program NASA WORLD WIND 1.4 i gdy chcę przybliżyć widok to nic się nic się nie dzieje(obraz się nie wyostrza). Po chwili w prawym górnym rogu pojawia się napis: Problem connecting to server. Try agian in 2 minutes. Dodam ze mam zainstalowany net 2.0 i direcx 11. Mój system operacyjny to win 7 64bit. Mam procesor i5, nvidie gforce 460 gtx, 4gb ram.

World Wind is now available on three different platforms:

-World Wind Java (for desktop)
    -Web World Wind (for browser)
    -World Wind Android (for Android devices)

You can download compiled World Wind Java jar files here.

Source for the Web and Android versions are available at our Github site.

Android Archives (.aar) files and demos are available in the Releases section of the World Wind Android's Github site.

Best of luck!
    Zach
    World Wind Team
    https://github.com/NASAWorldWind

Comment

Originally posted by glueck View Post
      World Wind is now available on three different platforms:

-World Wind Java (for desktop)
      -Web World Wind (for browser)
      -World Wind Android (for Android devices)

You can download compiled World Wind Java jar files here.

Source for the Web and Android versions are available at our Github site.

Android Archives (.aar) files and demos are available in the Releases section of the World Wind Android's Github site.

Best of luck!
      Thanks for the information. It really helped me!

Comment

Boom! You are not a teen anymore.

And now, just like other adults, you are going to find new ways to make money. Whether to fulfill your personal needs or give a present to your Mumma from your first salary. Everyone fantasized to become the wealthiest man on the planet. Though there are several reasons to enroll in premature employment and pursued a final year degree is probably the biggest one.

If you are in the last year of graduation and looking for some amazing ways to make money, then here are the “Top 5 online survey websites for kids in 2020”.
        https://trendtoreview.com/online-surveys-for-kids

Comment

Everyone fantasized to become the wealthiest man on the planet. Though there are several reasons to enroll in premature employment and pursued a final year degree is probably the biggest one.
          mapquest driving directions

Comment

This is great news to hear. Thanks for sharing great information.
            k9 Doodie Patrol provides the residential dog pooper scooper services including weekly maintenance, initial cleanup and one time or spring dog waste cleanup services.

Comment

World Wind is now available on three different platforms. I hope I can download it online.
              Red Oak Home Exteriors is Oklahoma's Affordable Choice for Custom Window installation services, Siding, Entry Door Installation, and Seamless Gutters.

Comment

Working...
              X