World Wind Java SDK from .NET

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Wind Java SDK from .NET

We have just finished creating a .NET wrapper library for the full World Wind Java SDK. Together with a custom Windows Forms control, it allows the embedding and use of the current World Wind Java SDK from within .NET Forms applications. We developed this for an interested party and I thought I'd ask here whether others are also interested in this functionality. Fair warning, it is a commercial, non-free (as in beer) product.

The integration is extremely tight. The .NET runtime loads a a JVM into the process and delegates all .NET World Wind calls to the underlying Java World Wind types via JNI. A screenshot of a demo that hosts a WorldWindowGLCanvas in a .NET form is at http://codemesh.com/products/worldwind. 64-bit mode is recommended though it should work in 32-bit mode as well. I'd be happy to make the libraries and demo available for evaluation.

I would of course be delighted to win customers for this product, but I am also interested in feedback. Is this type of integration perceived as useful by the World Wind community?

Alex

Hello, I am having the same issue - any fixes? Thanks concrete driveway

Comment

It's great that you are involved in such a project and creating a wrapper library. I'm very interested in this and I'd like to take the course, although now there is no time for it. I'm getting ready for my graduation, and I'm writing my dissertation now. I found a service that can help with this https://www.bestdissertation.com/ser...rch-paper.html Thanks to it, I can cope with such a responsible and complex task.
      Last edited by DavidPruitt; 05-02-2022, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Details shared here were very informative for many beginners as well as helped them to clear a lot of doubts regarding the installation and maintenance of the programming systems. The mentioned owns are certainly one of the best in the field. the page here

Comment

I am convinced sell my house fast pompano beach can be achievable in a short time.

Comment

How to get better at pc gaming? Every gamer must choose between a PC and a console. The kind of debate that fires up message boards is over which one is superior which one is less expensive, has the finest visuals, or has the best multiplayer competition? If you're deciding between PC gaming and console gaming, we'll break down each side of the argument to help you figure out which is best for you. Whether you play on a console or a computer, the most essential thing is to have fun. Budget, technical capabilities, and available upgrades should all be taken into account while making your decision.

https://www.techrecur.com/top-action...-on-games-lol/

Comment

Working...
            X