Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to Server Side Rendering and Export movie?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Server Side Rendering and Export movie?

Hi all

I have a client (ios or Android). The client will send a position to the server. How does the server run SSR, and generate a movie which to be send back to the client?

Thank you!

Still don't have an answer.

Comment

I think the Server Side Rendering only works on the latest version of the software.

divorce counseling

Comment

I also love the images you put in here.

elagage

Comment

It's understandable that your judgment will be clouded.

émondeur

Comment

It's so many useful information.

installation gouttière

Comment

Very helpful post! If you are interested in online games then cookie clicker is a great incremental game that you should experience. Thanks!

Comment

It is high risk to rely on a open source group to have data always available to you and your customers. Build your own data servers like advised in some of the threads here. Cedar Shake Roof

Comment

awesome site i love it keep posting more! Click here

Comment

Don't get me wrong: Poppy Game - Its Playtime (PC only) is a fantastic variation on a dystopian horror game, but its appeal to children is pitiful! I urge that this game be evaluated and given an appropriate age limit so that individuals with younger siblings, children, and other family members are aware of its contents because the moniker 'Poppy Playtime' seems extremely wholesome when provided by a child who is specifically young. Despite its target audience, this video game is terrifyingly entertaining and engaging in terms of setting and story/context. Only the older generation that enjoys horror games with a challenge should consider playing this game!

Must-READ: Play World Cricket Championship 2 on PC with Games.lol

Comment

Working...
                    X