Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone knows how to set World wind completely to a gray scale?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone knows how to set World wind completely to a gray scale?

Hi everyone,

Does anyone knows how to set World wind completely to a gray scale? Or where can I look into it to set everything to a gray layer.

I attached an image as an example of what I'm trying to do.

Thanks in advance.

I don't have idea with that. You can search in on the youtube. I saw some clip about it. total tree care
    Tree Surgeon Gloucester has trusted experts waiting to tackle your tallest trees and most difficult hedges. Call us today for a FREE quote on 01452 596325.

Comment

Greetings! Have you resolved this issue? Can you share how did you manage to set Worl wind completely to a grayscale? I can browse to the internet on how to do it after my sheetrock repair but if you already have a solution, that would be great.
      Last edited by ampva300; 05-21-2021, 07:01 AM.

Comment

Might as well go for dark mode too! That's opted at tilers geelong.

Comment

Search it up on google you might fight your answer quicker than you think. gutter cleaning montreal
          Top notch customer service and pricing for Montreal Gutter Cleaning Service - Call today for your FREE no obligation quote 438-701-1363

Comment

I was very encouraged to find this site. The reason being that this is such an informative post. Thanks for sharing! https://www.toowoombapainter.com.au/...tial-painting/
            Last edited by adrian14; 06-24-2021, 11:34 AM.

Comment

There are many amazing threads in this forum and the one you created belongs to it, we are happy to see more topics from you!
              Bathroom Renovation Central Coast is your go-to contractor for any bathroom needs with our comprehensive bathroom services. Call us now!

Comment

Working...
              X