Automatic landsat 7 download?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Automatic landsat 7 download?

Will the Landsat and USGS imagry download automaticaly or do I have to have it pointing at the place I want or tell it to download etc? can I just leave the program up and running and will it start downloading the images on its own?

Yes.. it would be really nice if this would be answered in the online help or somewhere.

I didnt find ou myself yet WHEN, WHERE AND WHY actually the red square appears that shows me it's trying to download something.

Comment

I think it will download everything it needs to give you an appropriate resolution. The red rectangle indicates what it is trying to download. Since the servers are slashdotted, it is waiting for a timeout, so the rectangle might not be where you're currently looking at.

Comment

Yes, this issue requires a little bit of a learning curve, but you'll need to go to an area of interest and zoom in until you see the red box (which means it's beginning to download the data needed for your particular zoom level and view). Remember that the USGS data is only for the USA, but the Landsat data is for the entire surface area of the Earth (except the extreme polar regions).
        ~ just a programmer ~

Comment

Thanks for talking about this useful knowledge. It helped me a whole lot in studying as I was finding this sort of knowledge.
          url opner
          https://onlinefilmek.co.uk/
          URL Opener is a platform where you can easily open multiple URL with just a single click. 100 percent free and secure web tool to open bulk URL.

Comment

Yes. It would be fantastic if this was addressed in the online help or somewhere else. aurora tow truck

Comment

The best heroes in Archero will go down all of the game's characters, abilities, and weaponry, examining the best options for newcomers and seasoned veterans alike. We'll also go through how to reroll, so you can start over if you don't like your current roster.

Then Zooba is a fantastic game that cannot be hacked and is a unique take on typical battle royale. Choose from 29 different animal creatures to fight! Each animal has its own special talents to aid in its fight and survival on the battleground! Also, watch how to play Zooba on PC.

Comment

It is so convincing and a nice concept. sell my house fast jacksonville

Comment

I am incredibly more than happy to come by these style of messages. I am exchanging it with my mates.
                  uwatchfree.movie
                  playtubes

uWatchfree the latest and greatest full movies online completely free even on your mobile phone, choose from thousands of online movies..

Comment

This ia absolutely spot on! Thanks for your time and efforts and insight! i'm going to tell my kitchen cabinet installation friend ASAP! car struts

Comment

Thank you for sharing! If you are interested in building a marketplace, I found one very good article https://sloboda-studio.com/blog/how-...ite-like-ebay/. It is about how to achieve incredible profit and build an online auction website like eBay.

Comment

I admire your distinct plans with attractive selection of phrases.

Online Information
                        All About Modern World
                        The Arthur George

Comment

Perfect item of publishing which have several trainings for a skilled web content researcher.

Maddy Crusoe
                          Aimen Hafeez
                          Best Informative Articles
                          All About

Comment

Working...
                          X