World Wind in education

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• World Wind in education

I convinced my High School to install World Wind through Citrix, which is a system that allows all machines on a network or across the Internet to access programs installed on a central server. In short, every computer in the district will have access to it, and students can also run it from home.

I sent them a CD with World Wind 1.2c and a second with a few add-on packs. I hope it will be enough to keep students occupied until servers are back online.

I only wish when I was taking Earth Science last year that World Wind had existed (or, if it did, that I had only known)! :(

Yes it could be a very interessant program for Geology too
    I thought talk my teacher about this program

Comment

Originally posted by rgovostes@Oct 29 2004, 02:33 PM
      I convinced my High School to install World Wind through Citrix, which is a system that allows all machines on a network or across the Internet to access programs installed on a central server. In short, every computer in the district will have access to it, and students can also run it from home.

I sent them a CD with World Wind 1.2c and a second with a few add-on packs. I hope it will be enough to keep students occupied until servers are back online.

I only wish when I was taking Earth Science last year that World Wind had existed (or, if it did, that I had only known)! :(

Comment

It's Very intresting Program

Comment

World wind in education through critix and also with getting help from https://xpertwriters.com/ . These different machines are easy for our use but we cannot get access from whole networking machine to skip critical methods from different working setup.

Comment

Working...
          X