Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can one see the World from the moon-view?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can one see the World from the moon-view?

I wanted to see the world when I actually oberserved the moon, so I checked when the next solar eclipse was and decided for the one in March 2015. I hoped to see the earth somewhere in the background of the totally illuminated moon. I also switched the angles but nevertheless I couldn't see the earth.
    SO is that a function I wish WorldWInd to have - which it doens't or i would have to download - or am I too dumb?
    thank you in advance

most probably you've got the wrong angles..i do believe everything should have worked for you..
    ________________________________________ ________________________________________ _
    L Davitson
    editor-in-chief
    http://www.writemyessayfast.org/pay-for-essay.php

Comment

I don't think he was doing wrong Lucyda. Sometimes, I feel what have you said would be correct. Let's see how it goes for me. Thank you!!

Comment

Update: I must say that you need to try some other video angles as well like I did.

________________________________________ ________________________________________

Developer and CPO @ Vidmateforpcdownloads.Com
        Vidmate for PC/Laptop free download easy guide. Install Vidmate for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP Computers to get Video downloader app for YouTube.

Comment

Working...
        X