Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can one see the World from the moon-view?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can one see the World from the moon-view?

I wanted to see the world when I actually oberserved the moon, so I checked when the next solar eclipse was and decided for the one in March 2015. I hoped to see the earth somewhere in the background of the totally illuminated moon. I also switched the angles but nevertheless I couldn't see the earth.
    SO is that a function I wish WorldWInd to have - which it doens't or i would have to download - or am I too dumb?
    thank you in advance

most probably you've got the wrong angles..i do believe everything should have worked for you..
    ________________________________________ ________________________________________ _
    L Davitson
    editor-in-chief
    http://www.writemyessayfast.org/pay-for-essay.php

Comment

I don't think he was doing wrong Lucyda. Sometimes, I feel what have you said would be correct. Let's see how it goes for me. Thank you!!

Comment

Update: I must say that you need to try some other video angles as well like I did.

________________________________________ ________________________________________

Developer and CPO @ Vidmateforpcdownloads.Com
        Vidmate for PC/Laptop free download easy guide. Install Vidmate for Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP Computers to get Video downloader app for YouTube.

Comment

This article is very useful and increasingly add my insights, thanks for the information and tips
          The post is explained clearly so that we are able to understand it clearly.
          ushareit download

Comment

whatsapp plus
            This article is very useful and increasingly add my insights, thanks for the information and tips
            The post is explained clearly so that we are able to understand it clearly.

Comment

Working...
            X