X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Magic Circle

Look here:

worldwind://goto/world=Earth&lat=-89.91608&lon=0.00000&alt=4513177

It doesn't rebot now but every time I open this window the cpu voltage decrease a lot, I think it frezzed the cpu and reboted the computer.
    This only hapen when I'm playing games that demand a lot of the hardware...

Here's the picture:

---
    Thashepineric Spider
    My Site
    My Blog

Comment

Look at the original Blue Marble images, they have a smaller but solid black circle. I think this was brought up before and had to do with dividing by zero, or something. This was a while ago so I can't remember exactly and I couldn't find that post.
      I just opened up the BMNG images and found that those lines are part of the images, not generated by World Wind.

My best guess is that there aren't many satellite images of the Antarctic and none cover the geographic South Pole. Somebody probably just filled in the hole with white and left a line to shoe that it isn't necessarily like that.
      That is only an idea, I have no idea if it is true.
      I don't spread the word, I spread the world!
      Road Map for World Wind development and release
      I do not know .Net or DirectX.

Comment

Just looked at the original Blue Marble tiles for the south pole and found a single pixel line along the bottom that is black, This could be what causes the solid black circle for that image set.
        I don't spread the word, I spread the world!
        Road Map for World Wind development and release
        I do not know .Net or DirectX.

Comment

The system start to become unstable, it's from the overclock that's why it reboteed, all reseted to original!

---
          Thashepineric Spider
          My Site
          My Blog

Comment

Working...
          X