This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hotspot website

Don't forget to post all your cool hotspots here too - http://www.worldwindcentral.com/hotspots/

It is much easier for new users to find and share your discoveries there than in the forums

Please only post screenshots taken in World Wind on the site.
    Bull_[UK]

Problem adding hotspots

I seem to be having trouble adding hotspots to the hotspot website at the moment. After logging in and returning to the hotspot site it doesn't seem to recognize that I have logged in, so it treats me as unregistered and no "add Hotspot" appears. If I try to log in from there the same thing happens.
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    Murgy
    "Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish" - Euripides

Comment

Yup I noticed last night, I think it is to do with the wiki software update, the guys are looking in to it.
      Bull_[UK]

Comment

OK thanks
        Cheers
        Murgy

Comment

Originally posted by bull View Post
          Yup I noticed last night, I think it is to do with the wiki software update, the guys are looking in to it.
          Don't know if this has been fixed or not.

I use two computers, one that I have WW on and the other to read the forums etc (when my son is on the other one!).
          Anyway, I was able to add a hotspot on the main one. I didn't log in - I seemed to be logged in already and am unable to log off from this one. On the other one it is the same as before - you can log in and it goes to the WW Central page but when you go to the hotspots page you are not logged on.

Perhaps this info may help someone sort out the problem (if indeed there is still a problem??)
          Murgy

Comment

Yeah I checed today and was automatically logged in, I suspect it shares the wiki user dstabase so if you login there you will be logged in to hotpts too.
            Bull_[UK]

Comment

We have had to remove hotspots from WorldWindCentral due to it's code causing the entire website to crash, if anyone knowledgeable in php would like to try and fix the code let us know.
              Bull_[UK]

Comment

Where do I add the hot spots

-Dean Futrell
                Futrell Autowerks

Comment

Has this app been deprecated by Google earth?

Comment

I guess no one has ever fixed the code yet? This is a nice forum though and very helpful.

Comment

I have been afraid to try these kinds of aps. I have Google Earth but have yet to master it. I'm so glad I found this forum because I feel this is an opportunity to learn enough to begin to get comfortable. I hate the feeling of being a coward and missing out on new interesting technology.
                      Type2 diabetes,protein diet,cholesterol and diet,what is protein,obesity statistics,

Comment

I have windows7 which is apparently not an advantage. I downloaded and installed the plugin but the actual program got stuck in inactive mode half way through the installation. I'm going to have another go later today when I have more time. Sure hope it works.
                        Thanks to this forum, I'm determined to successfully install the program and learn to use it before the end of the week.
                        Thanks
                        Kirstenplotkin
                        Type2 diabetes,protein diet,cholesterol and diet,what is protein,obesity statistics,

Comment

This blog is so nice to me. I will keep on coming here again and again. Visit my link as well.. شراء اعجابات انستقرام

Comment

Your website is really cool and this is a great inspiring article. ufa

Comment

If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. ram limited

Comment

Working...
                              X