Any car accidents?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any car accidents?

Bonus points for those who can find a car accident. Obviously, it'll probably have to be something really severe to be noticed.

um.....

oooooookkaaaaayyyyy......

???

Comment

Took the words out of my mouth..

Well, maybe you can find a couple in NYC once we have the .3meter images processed and online.

Earth is Square blog

PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any use of this forum post, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe.

Comment

Hmm, If you know the exact date the pictures were made you could probably check newspapers (e.g. online archive) to increase your chance of finding one...

Edit:
        Btw. This car seems to have a camouflage. There's only a grey shadow left
        Lat: 33.99049, Long: -118.44777

Comment

:blink: :blink: ok, dudes wtf are you talking about!? you mean you see cars with that thing?!!? :blink:

Comment

Originally posted by Guest@Mar 30 2005, 03:55 PM
            :blink: :blink: ok, dudes wtf are you talking about!? you mean you see cars with that thing?!!? :blink:
            We see
            Use USGS Urban Area Ortho (available only for certain US cities) dude
            Hot stuff: FAQ, forum search, DirectX, .NET, Video Card Compatibility list

Comment

And is also one of the most interesting (and time killing *cough*) feature of World Wind .

Comment

Originally posted by Manveru@Mar 31 2005, 05:42 AM
                And is also one of the most interesting (and time killing *cough*) feature of World Wind .

How comes that we see cars but no humans ? And how is it possible that everything stand still. When I make a picture of a moving car, its burred but not here! Amazing technology.

I wish you would have access to cia spy sats You can zoom that close that you can see a fly on a piece of cheese

Comment

Originally posted by Ethan@Mar 31 2005, 03:25 PM
                  How comes that we see cars but no humans ? And how is it possible that everything stand still. When I make a picture of a moving car, its burred but not here! Amazing technology.

I wish you would have access to cia spy sats You can zoom that close that you can see a fly on a piece of cheese
                  The photos use a short shutterspeed because there's lots of light around, so things look like they're still.

You can see people, sortof....zoom in on Los Angeles' beaches and you can kind of make out people, but only just.
                  Donate to support your community!
                  Please donate if you can - every donation helps improve World Wind

World Wind Central - FAQs, Hotspots, Wiki and more...READ before posting!

Need to upload files? Use my free 50Mb uploader!
                  Or, how about some web hosting or web design?

Comment

Often you can see the shadow of a person and only guess where it stands.
                    E.g: worldwind://goto/world=Earth&lat=34.00824&lon=-118.49880&alt=232

Comment

I think I saw people in Disney World (Orlando, Florida):
                      worldwind://goto/world=Earth&lat=28.41565&lon=-81.58484&alt=464&dir=-4.2&tilt=7.7

worldwind://goto/world=Earth&lat=28.41632&lon=-81.58120&alt=463&dir=-4.2&tilt=7.7

worldwind://goto/world=Earth&lat=28.41924&lon=-81.58113&alt=463&dir=-4.2&tilt=7.7

Stephane

Comment

Originally posted by Guest@Apr 1 2005, 12:25 PM
                        I think I saw people in Disney World (Orlando, Florida):
                        In Berkeley, California (home of my favorite writer Philip K. Dick), you have the California Memorial Stadium full of people, and you'll see the teams on the play.

worldwind://goto/world=Earth&lat=37.87102&lon=-122.25062&alt=389

Comment

Working...
                        X