X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• shiriru
    started a topic Weird spots in Libya

Weird spots in Libya

Check out this weirdest place in Libya, south eats of Baladiyat Ajdabiya.
    Latitude=27.36788
    Longitude=21.97911
    Altitude=148780

If anyone has any idead, reply to this topic! Please!!!
    I am really spooked by this! :lol:

here is a link for hotspot: http://www.worldwindcentral.com/hotspots/v...spot.php?id=673

• marjancek
    replied
    Originally posted by just a cool head View Post
    thats the dumbest thing ive heard, how do you hide by giving imagery of you "secret project" to the whole world?
    Errr, I think he was bing ironic...

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    hiding?

Originally posted by withak View Post
    Yeah man, you totally figured it out. The US government is definitely hiding something extremely large and circular and of strategic importance out in the open in the middle of the Libian desert.
    thats the dumbest thing ive heard, how do you hide by giving imagery of you "secret project" to the whole world?

Leave a comment:

• withak
    replied
    Yeah man, you totally figured it out. The US government is definitely hiding something extremely large and circular and of strategic importance out in the open in the middle of the Libian desert.

Leave a comment:

• PSK
    replied
    Irrigation Circles! Definitely! Why is that so hard to believe?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by npcinc@Feb 1 2006, 11:47 AM

These are neither crop circles or "irrigation" circles. If you look and think, you'll see that. Strangely enough, there's a ton of those "irrigation" circles around area 51. Whatever, you know the government is going to deny it anyway, and there's a ton of speculation as to what they actually are. Come up with whatever explanation you want, but it's much more likely that it's simply a blotted out area on every satellite image that has resolution fine enough to see the details. Do you think every image put on a public website is the actual undoctored picture? If so, we might as well just put a "nuke here" sign on every pixel of strategic importance.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by shiriru@Mar 24 2005, 09:01 AM
    Check out this weirdest place in Libya, south eats of Baladiyat Ajdabiya.
    Latitude=27.36788
    Longitude=21.97911
    Altitude=148780

I am really spooked by this! :lol:

here is a link for hotspot: http://www.worldwindcentral.com/hotspots/v...spot.php?id=673

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    I noticed that if you look at the Blue marble imagery of those circles they location is green with vegetation.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    ok

you are all goverment agents (majestic12 :-)) ) trying to cover up the uncovered.
    The circles mentioned above are the result of ufo landings. yes, the sand can be burnt! :-)) maybe they left something at earth and stopped by to get it, its not bad, admit it, we are not alone! it is obvious!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by deranger@Aug 1 2005, 07:02 AM
    Hi there,
    What you see are no irrigated crop circles no matter how they look on your sat image. Just read the urls "edge" has posted where it is allready explained in detail.
    No need for speculation.
    What you see are artifical lakes for the Lybian "manmade river" project. Just read
    the websites and look at the images "edge" posted. Here is another url.
    http://www.unesco.org/courier/2000_0...anete/txt1.htm
    And seriously.. who would place his cornfields with an offset of 2km

Well, Live Science dont aggree with you... they say its a agriculturalproject. And if you take a look at for example Google Earth you will clearly se that the circles are green and not water.

http://www.livescience.com/imageofth...od_041116.html

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hi there,
    What you see are no irrigated crop circles no matter how they look on your sat image. Just read the urls "edge" has posted where it is allready explained in detail.
    No need for speculation.
    What you see are artifical lakes for the Lybian "manmade river" project. Just read
    the websites and look at the images "edge" posted. Here is another url.
    http://www.unesco.org/courier/2000_0...anete/txt1.htm
    And seriously.. who would place his cornfields with an offset of 2km

Leave a comment:

• PostFatal
    replied
    because people are people, some are more suspicious than others but still they are people. and too much television doesn't help. X-Files anyone?

Leave a comment:

• Neonmozart
    replied
    There is no way these are oil tanks, that would mean destroying huge amount of oil by sand. Oil tanks must be erected high to protect oil from sand, and there usually are pipelines. I already posted more detailed image in this topic

http://forum.worldwind.arc.nasa.gov/...showtopic=3914

It can be seen that they aren't always successful, some of the pivots are destroyed by sand. They must be huge because it's much easier to clear them from sand, then small one which takes sand one hour to destroy. And also that water can be used for artificial river they are still building.
    Why are the people always try to find some conspiracy? Most of those strange images are just agricultural projects. They can look unusual, but that doesn't make them "TOP SECRET"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Mining operations? My wife has imformed me that I am an idiot.. And I think I'll have to agree. the cirles totally look blue under community landsat (visible color), but so does lot of farmland along the nile. Under psuedo color, you can tell the circles are green..... definately crop circles when compared with other known regions

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    oh yea.... I almost forgot...

concerning the original post

"check out this weirdest place in Libya, south eats of Baladiyat Ajdabiya.
    Latitude=27.36788
    Longitude=21.97911
    Altitude=148780

I am really spooked by this! laugh.gif"

.... these do not look at all like crop circles, they do look more like water. I am a geologist and I do not think there is any reason in petroleum exploration to make resovoirs like this, even to fraq the wells and such..

My guess would be some sort of mining operation perhaps where they nead evaporate ponds or settling ponds. This is common in mining... but the settling ponds are ussually not circular. ..... Notice how many of the ponds are empty.. this makes me think a settling pond or chemical mining operation of some sort even more so.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X