Themepark Disneyland???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Themepark Disneyland???

I just saw Disneyland on the HotSpots section under Themeparks. I assumed that images posted on the site actually came from Worldwind? This image (by derek_vader) is clearly from MS Terraserver. My image of this park with the latest build of Worldwind is much older and black and white.

Can people post into that section from any image sourcing?

Originally posted by ibeam@Mar 18 2005, 01:07 AM
    I just saw Disneyland on the HotSpots section under Themeparks. I assumed that images posted on the site actually came from Worldwind? This image (by derek_vader) is clearly from MS Terraserver. My image of this park with the latest build of Worldwind is much older and black and white.

Can people post into that section from any image sourcing?
    World wind can also view images from terraserver. Simply click the USGS urban area button.

Terraserver really doesn't get the love they deserve. They host the USGS data and the elevation data for the US. There are talks of them hosting the landsat data as well.
    Llynix AT gmail.com
    -------
    Not working for NASA (Am for hire)
    Installer Maintainer
    FAQ Extrodinare
    Founder of World Wind Central :
    Wiki (and FAQ) * Chat * Hotspots * Geocoder
    and OneDittyADay

Comment

Disnyland Florida was the first place I tried the Urban Area Orthography out on. It's great, you can see the micky mouse shaping and the huge car parks!
      Donate to support your community!
      Please donate if you can - every donation helps improve World Wind

World Wind Central - FAQs, Hotspots, Wiki and more...READ before posting!

Need to upload files? Use my free 50Mb uploader!
      Or, how about some web hosting or web design?

Comment

Working...
      X