help out a high school student?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help out a high school student?

hi, i'm sean, i'm a freshman in high school and i'm really interested in working for nasa as an engineer. i want to major in engineering when i get to college (soooo far away). i was hoping that someone who works for nasa here could help me out and give me some tips on how to get into nasa when i graduate and maybe suggest some cool classes to take. please email me. thanks!

Try shooting off an email to Patrick.Hogan@nasa.gov he used to be a teacher so is likely to be able to point you in the correct direction.
    Bull_[UK]

Comment

I like that you already have a great goal in life to work for NASA. This is a great idea and I wish you luck, now you need to concentrate on studying and entering good university. By the time students are junior and seniors in college, they don't put the effort into studying elective courses in their major field of study. Engineering students? Their basics in engineering is so weak that it is laughable. Why? Because they have to study for TOEIC and TOEFL.

Comment

The job application that's 80 times harder than getting into Harvard. In 2017, NASA received a record number of 18,300 applications. Twelve applicants were selected, which makes the selection process about 80 times harder than getting into Harvard.

Comment

I like that you already have a dream job that you wanted. There are a lot of students that are still struggling with choosing what they want to be in the future. Keep it up! You will surely have your dream job soon.
          Concrete Contractors Greenville offers service for concrete patios, driveways, stamping, staining, concrete repair, steps and more. Call (864) 920-2908 now!

Comment

I think every student can face problems in education. The main thing is to solve this problem correctly and in time. Therefore, I always prefer to seek help from this source if I'm having issues with writing assignments https://www.bestessay.com/buy-research-paper/ It allows me to stay in a resource and good mood, instead of wasting energy on incomprehensible and exhausting essays
            Last edited by DavidPruitt; 03-14-2022, 01:12 PM.

Comment

Try searching one of this site, this might help you with your class Concrete repair burlington iowa

Comment

I hope you've got an answer to your question. https://www.primopooldesigners.com/

Comment

I don't work for NASA and I wanted to help you, but I don't know someone who does, but I wish you the best of luck. I'll see if my coworkers at Lewisville Concrete Contractors know anyone. Good Luck!

Comment

Working...
                  X