Account to be activated or disabled

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account to be activated or disabled

Hi my account is nikobellic, I signed in in 2009, and I still cannot create post or reply to anyone. Yesterday I've written a e-mail to the web master in order to activate or enabled my account. I don't know the reason by I'd like to get in touch with community as soon as possible.
    Can you speed up the procedure or give some explanation, please?

Best Regards.

You were in "Users Awaiting Email Confirmation" group, so probably you didn't get the email or didn't click the activation link. Your account should be active now.
    Hot stuff: FAQ, forum search, DirectX, .NET, Video Card Compatibility list

Comment

Does the "contact us" email go anywhere? I've sent a few but haven't heard anything back. My purpose is to talk with a forum admin about account issues I've had. Could you instruct on how to contact an admin?

Comment

I am the one to contact for fixing any issues

Earth is Square blog

PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any use of this forum post, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe.

Comment

Hello,

The account Anthra has been banned (due to a mistake during spam clean up). Thanks if you can reactivate it.

Comment

The same case happened to me. I just created a new one to avoid delays. click here

Comment

Weird stuff man, I've had a couple similar issues on other forums that i'm involved with and it was normally resolved quite quickly.. windowcleaningwinnipeg.com

Comment

If you contact the admins they should be able to help you. This seems like a relatively easy issue to resolve.

Top notch customer service and pricing for Buffalo dumpster rental - Call Today for your FREE no obligation quote.

Comment

Feel free to reach out to me if you have anymore problems.
                  Top notch customer service and pricing for Decatur Towing - Call Today for your FREE no obligation quote.

Comment

Working...
                  X