Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Dev for 3 month Project (can work remotely)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Dev for 3 month Project (can work remotely)

Java Developer Job Description:

This is a telecommuting position; Seattle applicants preferred, but will consider a US Citizen anywhere in the country.

This person will be developing the software of the NASA World Wind Cross-Platform SDK and infrastructure.
    - Design and implement 3D geographic visualization software.
    - Implements web services.
    - Designs databases. Creates Technical Documentation.
    - Implements build and release procedures.
    - Test and corrects software.
    - Measures and optimizes performance.
    - Develops and researches visualizations algorithms
    - Work collaboratively with members of the open-source community to assist usage, evaluate request and contributions, and define requirements.

This is a deeply technical, hands-on engineering position designing and producing professional quality software to solve difficult problems both independently and collaboratively with a small team and often under time pressure.

Required Skills:
    Minimum of two years of post-college software development experience in 3D graphics. Significant, demonstrable experience designing, developing and implementing commercial quality 3D high performance visualization software.

Experience developing software for geographic information visualization or other large-scale, data-driven visualization.
    Must be fluent in OpenGL, Java and their supporting infrastructure and utilities (No exceptions).
    Excellent mathematical, technical and professional communication skills.
    Fluent in mathematics for 3D graphics.

Ability to acquire and apply new knowledge very quickly and independently. Cooperative, collaborative and willing to take technical direction.
    Successful experience collaborating directly with customers.
    Demonstrated ability to successfully work remotely in a distributed team.

Desired Skills:
    Three to five years software design and development experience, all related to 3D graphics, geographic information visualization, or distributed information visualization, and most related to product development.

Required Education (including Major):
    B.S. in Computer Science or the combination of engineering discipline plus post-graduate computer science education.

Looking for dev for 3 month project where we have different options to show what we people have. This dev is also showing you write my papers and it is a best project on which i am doing my work with all the same as i am mentioned on the page.

Comment

Working...
    X