Hi Everyone :) Freelance Developer on the way

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Everyone :) Freelance Developer on the way

I would like to greet everyone for the enthusiasm and comments of amusement . My country of origin is Malta, Europe. I love to read books mainly featuring novels or sci-fi stories as well as play billliard and listen pop music.

Following tertiary education in relation to business and computing I took the step for orienteering on software or web development on a freelance basis. The techniques that I am qualified in involve mainly application design and development as well as certain aspects to look forward on formation of an online business. Areas of development in which I express interest include Delphi, VB, ASP, JavaScript, ASP.NET and some PHP. On average the languages mentioned where practiced on an intermediary level.

For reference on works contributed refer on link given below. If you have an idea on a software application or would like to launch a website of your own please pm. Please pass around the message to anyone who might be interested in such initiative.

http://bernardspiteri.co.cc

Welcome to Geo Spatial world !
    MyMusic, MyBlog, Space Data Wiki Project

Comment

hi, nice to hear abt your service. all the best for your work. i have a friendly suggestion for you, the first thing your client will see is your portfolio. you must work a bit on your site. hope you didnt mind it.
      Alicia
      [...]

Comment

And I hope that you don't mind me removing your spammy links from the signature... :P
        Hot stuff: FAQ, forum search, DirectX, .NET, Video Card Compatibility list

Comment

Why not just delete and ban the spammer? Their posts are pointless anyway.

Earth is Square blog

PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any use of this forum post, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe.

Comment

I did it for teh lulz :P
            Hot stuff: FAQ, forum search, DirectX, .NET, Video Card Compatibility list

Comment

heh.. well, anyway.. may as well lock this thread as the "developer" seems to have run away.

Earth is Square blog

PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any use of this forum post, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe.

Comment

I hate locked threads the way a cat hates closed doors.
                As soon as a thread is locked, I think of something to say.
                Oh dear... thread isn't locked as suggested... can't think of anything to say.
                Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. Testing: invoicing freeware Testing: accounts software free downloads UK

Comment

Hi Everyone Freelance Developer on the way

AFAIK the two games will definitely work together online.

Ka50 FAC anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by georgia10 View Post
                    AFAIK the two games will definitely work together online.
                    AFAIK that means it needs testing...
                    Live fast. Die young. Leave a beautiful body of code. Testing: invoicing freeware Testing: accounts software free downloads UK

Comment

Let me join in software development services, i'm software developer regards
                      tworzymy i projektujemy profesjonalne oprogramowanie java, php, perl, node.js, mysql, postgresql, oracle, soa, middleware, back-end, bot, web, cloud

Comment

Working...
                      X