Entertaining the use of World Wind

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Entertaining the use of World Wind

I have been using Google Earth extensively to map mining claims and end up using quite a few of overlays to that effect. I assume my KML/KMZ files will overlay on Worldwind? Does worldwind have overlays for the, USGS Topo maps? Public Land Survey System? Master Title platts? Mimeral Resource Data System overlays? Lidar? I am not very tech savvy, as I am an old dog who rarely learns new tricks, would the transition from Google Earth to Worldwind be painful and time consuming? I like the simplicity of GE, but there are aspects of it that drive me crazy. I have no clue when it comes to writing code to get a program to run, I am a GUI kind of guy. Talk to me.

How do we use wind energy in everyday life?

Some of these uses might even come as a surprise to you
    • 1 To Generate Wind Power. One of the most popular uses of wind energy is to generate electricity. ...
    • 2 In Transportation. Another use of wind energy is in transportation. ...
    • 3 For Wind Sports. ...
    • 4 In Food Production. ...
    • 5 For Pumping Water.

Comment

The Google Earth app is popular and used by many people all around the world. We can traverse the entire world from above. The Vandals This article on using Google Earth extensively to map mining is very much informative.

Comment

Working...
      X