Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was not implying there is anything wrong with WW2d, just that I had wasted way too many hours on it. Checked the posts by pronvit and the last in this forum was 8/31/2006. Initially had problems even downloading the source.
    Checked his site, even sent him an an email with no response re idw-gpl.jar, which he knew was corrupt, and from a post on the forum at his site "download them from appropriate websites". Do a google search and see if you can find a site to download that file, good luck.
    That file may be just adding a bit of "cuteness" to his ap but NetBeans 6.0 will not even open the source because of this error. Can not get into the code to try and find and try and eliminate any reference to this file.
    If WW2D will not run under the latest version of Java 1.6 do not want to reload the older version just for his ap, especially since I can not do anything with the source without idw-gpl.jar
    Last edited by nlneilson; 03-16-2007, 01:03 AM.
    Neil
    http://www.nlneilson.com

Comment

I gave up too last november... i had trouble with some of the libs he used for the new user interface.

World Wind Java should come out before summer...
      My World Wind Java Blog & WW.net Plugins page

Comment

I tried to use this on my Ubuntu Linux computer, but it didn't seem to work...

Maybe it has something to do with my horrible video card?
        Last edited by 5of0; 01-17-2008, 08:32 PM. Reason: Post deleted, taking out "please delete" note

Comment

Can you run WorldWind Java?

Comment

No, it doesn't seem to work either...

jacob@ubuntu:~/Desktop/ww$ java BasicDemo.jar
            Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: BasicDemo/jar

And with the web start one:

Comment

This typical of 'old' video cards or dated video drivers. Did you update your drivers?

Comment

Originally posted by patmurris View Post
                Did you update your drivers?
                Still didn't work. I guess it is too old :(

Comment

Working...
                X