Australia Geology

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Australia Geology

Based on data from Geosciences Australia.

Download installer (7.5 MB)

I'm really interested in this, as a practising Aus geologist, but the download is verrrrry slow (500 bytes/ sec etc) and falling over. Is it possible to get it posted at twobeds or similar? Should fit in with tiled WA geol map data that is in progress.

Comment

I'm really interested in this, as a practising Aus geologist, but the download is verrrrry slow (500 bytes/ sec etc) and falling over. Is it possible to get it posted at twobeds or similar? Should fit in with tiled WA geol map data that is in progress
      ... For me the download lasted 17 seconds.... 500 KB/s.... :P
      hermetica website
      My Addons web page
      Geoportail French Infos

Comment

Bah Humbug&#33; :angry: Maybe that&#39;s what I get for living on the diametrically opposite side of the planet in the most isolated capital city on the planet. <_<

Comment

Is there a free .au file hosting site somewhere that I can stick it on? I&#39;ve always gotten very good speeds from the host it&#39;s on now. Or can someone in Australia mirror it and provide a link?

Comment

Is there a free .au file hosting site somewhere that I can stick it on? I&#39;ve always gotten very good speeds from the host it&#39;s on now. Or can someone in Australia mirror it and provide a link?
            You can try this french mirror.... http://hermetica.free.fr/apps/Australia_ge...y_1.0_setup.exe
            hermetica website
            My Addons web page
            Geoportail French Infos

Comment

Dunno what the problem was, but it&#39;s just boomed in now - something transient yesterday. Anyway, I&#39;ll ask Big Pond to post it, same as I&#39;ve done in the past for cache packs. That means it will be up for a month or so. Assuming I can get the address right...

Comment

Working...
              X