Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Read this before posting in this forum!

Ok, this forum is getting a little polluted.

This forum is for the posting of FINISHED Add-Ons only. We have a seperate forum for Add-on development located here. And if you want to request an Add-on be made, please post that In this forum.

I am sure you can understand that we want to keep these forums as clean as we can. I know our bad for not mentioning this before.

Earth is Square blog

PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any use of this forum post, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe.

How "finished" is "FINISHED"? Presumably World Wind itself isn't "finished" in the sense of no more development. Could you give some guidelines?

Originally posted by TomServo@Apr 28 2005, 04:41 PM
    Ok, this forum is getting a little polluted.

This forum is for the posting of FINISHED Add-Ons only. We have a seperate forum for Add-on development located here. And if you want to request an Add-on be made, please post that In this forum.

I am sure you can understand that we want to keep these forums as clean as we can. I know our bad for not mentioning this before.

Comment

Finished would be an add-on which is fully working and has preferably been tested on more than one system, if you want people to test any add-ons for you post it in the development section.
      Bull_[UK]

Comment

Originally posted by tmoran@Oct 14 2005, 08:45 PM
        How "finished" is "FINISHED"? Presumably World Wind itself isn't "finished" in the sense of no more development. Could you give some guidelines?
        As in "if you want to ask for help with development, use the Development section, wheras if you want to show off your addon, post it here"

As you can see in this thread, working addons are posted and then improved with feedback, whereas in the development forum there are many "how can I..." threads, or add-ons which aren't quite ready for general usage.

Hope that clears things up
        Donate to support your community!
        Please donate if you can - every donation helps improve World Wind

World Wind Central - FAQs, Hotspots, Wiki and more...READ before posting!

Need to upload files? Use my free 50Mb uploader!
        Or, how about some web hosting or web design?

Comment

Working...
        X