Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• using [axshockwaveflash1] asking for enable javascript

hi world

iam using vb.net to load a .swf "Flash game" but i get into some javascript problem

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	1
Size:	20.0 KB
ID:	112058

any advice

i need help guys
    JavaScript is enabled in Your web browser

Comment

Originally posted by butte
      You might try checking the two sets of flash code (within the game and within the file that loads it, if both) to see that you've not only called it but used whatever syntax it thinks is correct. In using flash for esri displays, for example, either of the two can "go south" when fired.
      did you meant this:
      Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.png
Views:	1
Size:	25.2 KB
ID:	110448

Comment

You might try checking the two sets of flash code (within the game and within the file that loads it, if both) to see that you've not only called it but used whatever syntax it thinks is correct. In using flash for esri displays, for example, either of the two can "go south" when fired.

** iam using Vb.net

Comment

Originally posted by electrons View Post
          did you meant this:
          [ATTACH]3442[/ATTACH]
          Yes, as to the launcher. The other one is inside the .swf itself.

Comment

** iam using Vb.net
            Which version numbers of WW, of vb.net, and of flash?

Comment

Originally posted by butte View Post
              Yes, as to the launcher. The other one is inside the .swf itself.
              how i extract it ?

Comment

last version of flash player

Comment

hmmm, i forget to tell you , i load SWF File from URL

AxShockwaveFlash1.Movie = ("http://xxx.com/swf_v6/gamezer_v6_11011.swf")

Comment

1/ Generally, right-click an executable or other *compiled* file and look at its properties. Version, build, etc., usually wind up in the right tab of properties.

2/ Generally, open an *uncompiled* file (.xml, .gpx, etc.) with a text editor and read the first several lines. Version, etc., usually wind up near the top.
                    I am sorry for any misunderstanding , I had confused!!

why i do this ?

Comment

hmmm, i forget to tell you , i load SWF File from URL
                      I am sorry for any misunderstanding , I had confused!! why i do this ?
                      I caught the loader part when I answered ("Yes, as to the launcher. The other one is inside the .swf itself."), so you're okay on that.

The reason for routinely asking for Versions is that those often give clues as to what is going on. In WW the versions and builds probably matter. In Vb.net and flash, the versions and builds might matter. The operating system itself may matter in conjunction with (paired with) a particular version of JavaScript syntax (its standards slowly change). The 1/ and 2/ are merely ways to get at the versions and builds.

Also try proofreading your code. If you got it somewhere else, proofread it anyway (*very often* the freeware code in made available in boxes on code-source websites has built-in minor typographical or other basic errors in it). Ensure that every line lands properly (e.g., ";"), and that every brace ("{", "}") is in the right sequence and has a mate (they open and close segments of execution). If the processor (your cpu chip) receives what it thinks is gibberish, it won't do what you expected; even just *one* too few or too many of those little punctuation marks (";", "{", "}") can make or break otherwise good code.

Comment

banner
                        Last edited by lorde; 04-04-2024, 04:57 AM.

Comment

Make use of browser developer tools to debug JavaScript code and Buckshot Roulette pc inspect network requests. You can use the console to view error messages and debug statements, as well as inspect the network tab to see if there are any failed requests related to the Flash content.

Comment

Working...
                          X