Hello all, I am viewing WorldWind using stereoscopic 3d and I am hoping to figure out how to change the view frustum so that the view looks appropriate if I am at an angle when looking at the screen (I.e viewing a monitor from the side as oppose to straight on). Right now I load the globe, add an annotation, and tilt the globe so that my viewing angle is at about 15 degrees off the surface. When I look straight at my monitor the annotation appears to be sticking off the globe at a 90 degree angle, however if I move so that I looking at the monitor from a 45 degree angle or less than the annotations appear to also be bent at a 45 degree angle. I hope I explained the problem well as it's not just a WorldWind problem obviously. Anyways, it appears that the view frustum is set/manipulated in the DrawContextImpl and BasicView/BasicOrbitView classes, my openGL/graphics skills aren't very solid so I was wondering if anyone could help point me in the right direction for my problem. Thanks in advance!