Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WWJ SDK Alpha 4.1 - 0.4.1 available

Super Moderator

I downloaded eclipse-SDK-3.1.2-win32.zip 105,918KB and several other files well over 50MB without a problem. The problem is not with my service provider.

High speed is not economically available where I am at, it would be great for the image tiles. I could see about getting a dish to download your app, maybe not.
    Your archive probably is fine, there is some reason the download is being clipped. The last attempt was 2,006 Kb
    edit: Is the file source or .bin?
    If it is a compiled file don't bother. In case you have not noticed this is an open source forum.
    Last edited by nlneilson; 01-10-2008 at 01:28 AM.

Default Any news on 0.5.x?

Hi, any news on the next release? I thought you were quite near 0.5.x a few weeks ago.. Did you have any show-stopping problem?
    Could you maybe release what you have at the moment?

cheers

Lele

Can we expect a release before the JavaOne conference? It would be great, to see which way does WWJ develop - and perhaps to find a way to contribute.

God. Root. What is difference? TomServo's Avatar

As soon as I know about the release, I will let everyone else know. Probably, just before JavaOne I will have more information.

Earth is Square blog

PUBLIC NOTICE AS REQUIRED BY LAW: Any use of this forum post, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the consumer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the heat death of the universe.

Saint-Paul de Vence, Alpes Maritimes, France

I wish i could predict a date but anytime it seems we are headed for a release, it is being delayed. A 1.0 was in the plans for Java One, but it will probably not happen, so maybe a 0.5 will come out before that.

We did not really bump into major issues, except maybe for nasty bugs on newer macs with ATI graphic cards that are being addressed in a fresh jogl update. Being cross plateform is rarely an easy ride.
    My World Wind Java Blog & WW.net Plugins page

Quote Originally Posted by patmurris View Post
    I wish i could predict a date but anytime it seems we are headed for a release, it is being delayed. A 1.0 was in the plans for Java One, but it will probably not happen, so maybe a 0.5 will come out before that.

We did not really bump into major issues, except maybe for nasty bugs on newer macs with ATI graphic cards that are being addressed in a fresh jogl update. Being cross plateform is rarely an easy ride.
    Do you know what the root cause of the problem is? I cannot find anything related on the JOGL bug tracker.

Hi all,
    I know this has probably been asked in the past. (probably by me). Is there any chance that the code will be available via svn (subversion)? Even read-only public access would be excellent. Are the developers using subversion internally? It sure makes my life easier.
    ~
    Some images of WWJ stuff I have been working on...
    http://picasaweb.google.com/tve9999/...35840816720994

Quote Originally Posted by tve View Post
    Hi all,
    I know this has probably been asked in the past. (probably by me). Is there any chance that the code will be available via svn (subversion)? Even read-only public access would be excellent. Are the developers using subversion internally? It sure makes my life easier.
    Read access to the repository would be great. Or, if this is not possible, some sort of 'release early, release often' Releasecycle.

Knowing that there propably are improvements and bugfixes availabe which could be useful to me, but not having access to it, is slightly frustrating

One more vote for the public repository or lower releasetimes. ; ) BTW, thanks guys for your hard work!

Default If not actual code, how about pre-release feature announcements?

If not actual code, how about pre-release feature announcements?

I have put myself in a situation where I am *very* interested in the direction that WorldWind is going. I think the developers have been spectacular so far in their efforts. I just wish I could find out what is going on with the code on a more regular interval.
    Please... if no code on a regular release schedule, then how about a planned feature roadmap? Or even just pre-release API docs?
    Thanks for considering this request.
    -tve
    ~
    Some images of WWJ stuff I have been working on...
    http://picasaweb.google.com/tve9999/...35840816720994

Thread Information