The World Wind Java SDK alpha 4 - version 0.4.0 is available.
Download WWJ SDK 0.4 (Zip 6.5M) or try the java web start demo 0.4 from NASA Learning Technologies site.
Here is a list of changes from the release package readme.txt:
WWJ changes from 0.3.0 to 0.4.0
Also check WorldWind Java SDK home pages at NASA Learning Technologies and WorldWind Central.
- Ability of app to interpose on mouse events (See examples.LineBuilder)
- Network and host monitoring and status
- Faster WMS capabilities parsing
- Layer transparency fixed
- Transparency added to SurfaceImage
- ShutDown event
- KeyPollTimer's timer cancelled at call to shutdown.
- FlatGlobe promoted to main source (yet still partially implemented)
- BMNGOneImage included in default layer list
- Level 0 BMNG tiles removed from worldwind.jar
- Use of new faster JOGL text renderer
- View fixes
- Internal refactorings to support various features
- Many more, but these are the major highlights